If you need tools to log and analyze your USB project then Virtual USB Analyzer might help you. It is a free and open source tool for visualizing logs of USB packets, from hardware or software USB sniffer tools. The tool provide a graphical visualization along with raw hex dumps and high-level protocol analysis.
The Virtual USB Analyzer is not itself a USB sniffer tool. It is just a user interface for visualizing logs. It currently supports three log formats, but it’s designed to be easily extensible. With a couple dozen lines of Python code, you can add support for your favorite log format.
- Unique graphical timeline view.
- Pluggable log format modules: VMware, Ellisys, usbmon.
- Pluggable protocol decoders: USB Chapter 9, Bluetooth, Storage, Cypress FX2.
- Written in Python, with a GTK+ user interface.
- Automatic “tail -f” mode: follow log files as they grow.
- Side-by-side diff mode: visually compare two log files.
- Packet metrics and filtering tools.
- Whole-bus analysis: analyze multiple devices concurrently.
- Loads large log files in the background. You can start browsing before the whole file is loaded into memory.
- Automatic decompression of gzipped log files.
Download : Download vusb-analyzer 1.1
USB Analyzer Software
Detail Documentation and tutorial