This circuit designed<> by Antonis Pontikakis. It’s used ATmega32 microcontroller as the main part. At the circuit, there are 2 24LC32 eeprom memories, the 1st for internal standard melodies and the 2nd one is for user’s compositions.
As control, he created a menu that will be appeared on 4×20 LCD (Liquid Crystal Display). For browsing the menu there are 6 buttons in front of circuit’s box (Menu, Up, Down, Enter, Start, Stop). All firmware only use 19 Kbytes flash memory of ATmega32 microcontroller writen in C compiled used Code Vision AVR compiler. If you need for more information don’t be hesitate to send him an email.
- More 32 different melodies ( ADAM, PANYGJRJKO, AGJORJKO, etc)
- Control of electrometrical clock of church with the production of pulse of duration 1Sec each one minute.
- Automatic correction in case of power loss.
- Percussion of clock each half but also entire hours, with possibility of choice of hours of silence (for tourist regions and hours of common quietness).
- Manual correction of electromechanical clock.
- All regulations become with the help of guidance (menu, up, down, enter, start, stop)
- When it runs a rhythm we have the possibility of increase or decrease her speed,the information will stored in memory 24LC32.
- Display of temperature (DS1621).
- Display time DS1307, with backup battery.
- All the in formations are displayed on 4X20 LCD.
- Control up to 6 bells.